Business Development Manager – IT Managed Services
Salary £50k basic, plus commission
A fantastic opportunity for a unique individual with an interest in technology and a proven track record specifying and selling technical solutions has arisen to join our client’s successful team as a Business Development Manager.
Our client is a Microsoft Silver Partner and Sage Certified Developer, a market-leading supplier of IT support, infrastructure solutions, managed services, network infrastructure, data centre, and business continuity services for small, medium and large enterprises, public sector organisations, and other service providers. Established for over 30 years, the company has a record of sustained growth and is currently experiencing further expansion.
The Business Development Manager will be expected to generate new name business opportunities and manage/develop existing accounts, demonstrating an exceptional ability to quickly understand and recommend the correct solution for each business requirement, whilst adhering to the prescribed company sales practices, procedures and performance targets.
Benefits for the role of Business Development Manager include;
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Car Allowance
- Free Parking
- Mobile Phone / Allowance
Roles, Responsibilities, & Expectations of the Business Development Manager will include (but not be limited to):
- Generation of new business through the intelligent application of direct prospecting and networking techniques
- Ongoing management & development of existing accounts
- Maximising revenue and opportunity from new and existing opportunities
- Undertaking networking and working closely with the Marketing Manager on email and phone campaigns, face to face meetings and presentations
- Placing significant value on all opportunities, ensuring each is personally handled with a sense of importance using appropriate supporting resources in a proficient and timely manner
- Accurately capturing and understanding existing and prospective customer requirements, engaging internal and external sales, procurement, provisioning and technical resources and developing a fit for purpose solution with commercial awareness
- Generating accurate and timely quotations/proposals, producing where necessary formal written response to tenders, RFPs, etc.
- Following up on quotations and proposals
- Achievement of hard and soft monthly, quarterly and annual targets
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional who has the drive and ability to exceed sales targets and objectives in a business to business environment with an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a belief that anything can be achieved.
In return, you will receive a great package including a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and other benefits including the potential for possible advancement to Sales Director for the right candidate
Salary £50k plus commission depending on experience and proven track record
Find more Business Development Manager jobs in Maidstone.
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Business Development Manager job vacancies in the Maidstone and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- Salary£50k + commission + benefits
- Our ReferenceVR/02672J
- Location Maidstone, Kent
- Specialism Sales
- Vacancy Type Full Time