Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is currently expanding its UK operation, creating an exciting opportunity to assist in the further development of their state-of-the-art products. We are seeking motivated and creative low-level C++ embedded software engineers, keen to learn and contribute to the development of new products in high performance real time processing and networks.
Benefits for the role of Low-level C++ Embedded Software Engineer include;
20 days holiday rising throughout service
Company Pension and Sick Pay.
There is great scope for professional development; to be trained and involved in various other projects.
Qualified candidates for the role of Low-level C++ Embedded Software Engineer will have:
· Experience developing low-level software for embedded systems
· Software development proficiency in Embedded C++
· Experience developing device drivers for embedded systems using DMA and interrupt techniques
· Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded systems
· Experience with socket programming
· Knowledge of common bus/interfaces such USB, SPI, I2C
· Experience debugging embedded products in a lab environment
Key responsibilities of the Low-level C++ Embedded Software Engineer:
· Work under the supervision of a senior software engineer to develop low-level code and middleware for real-time hardware operation
· Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing software designs
· Support and maintain existing software
· Produce clear and concise design documentation of software designs
· Design and development of software and systems to detailed specifications and in accordance with ISO9001 procedures
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of technical and commercial developments relevant to the company
· Able to work to a projects plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader
· Be prepared to travel internationally
Find more Embedded Software Engineer jobs in Dartford
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Embedded Software Engineer job vacancies in the Dartford and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- Our ReferenceVR/02206J
- Location Dartford
- Specialism Software Developer
- Vacancy Type Full Time