Graduate Software Developer in Test – Python
Our client is a leading big data software solution provider. Based in Whitstable, Kent, they have an immediate opening for a Graduate Software Developer in Test to join their expanding test department on their ETL product range. Their ETL product offering provides customers a real-time view of their networks by ensuring the efficient load of billions of measurement counters every day.
A working knowledge of the following skills/technologies is highly desirable.
• Linux shell/scripting
Any of the following experience would be desirable:
• Red Hat/CentOS
• Mobile Networks (GSM, UMTS, CDMA or LTE)
• Unit testing and debugging
• SVN version control
• IDE based development (preferably PyCharm)
• Up to 2 years of commercial software development
• 1 month paid sabbatical after 7 years of service
• Stakeholder Pension scheme
• Child Care Vouchers available on successful completion of probation
• Annual performance review
• Company social events
Find more Graduate Software Developer in Test – Python jobs in Whitstable
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Graduate Software Developer in Test – Python job vacancies in the Whitstable and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.