· Strong experience of server-side development using Node.js, MySQL, Docker and Strong experience of RESTful web service APIs
· Experience of software design and development
· Experience with unit and integration testing
· Mentality of a start-up employee ensuring to complete get tasks started and running quickly
· Programming experience in Java, C++ or C
· Experience of programming with node
· Experience of Amazon Web Services
· Experience of Apache Tomcat
· Experience of the CFML programming language
· Experience with MySQL or MS-SQL
· Experience of Git, Mercurial or similar source control system
· Experience of Bamboo or similar CI server
The role will be based at near Dartford, Kent and is a full-time position.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
Due to location, your own transport is essential.
- Our ReferenceVR/02483J
- Location Dartford
- Specialism Software Developer
- Vacancy Type Full Time