£25,000 – £30,000
Our client is fast-paced and rapidly expanding, committed to delivering innovative solutions. The in-house development team is responsible for delivering high-quality software solutions against strict scheduled deadlines using the latest technologies.
The Mid-Level Developer will work in a collaborative and innovative environment where design and implementation are both pragmatic and creative. They have a small team which will grow in number this year. They need ideas and energy to help the team drive the Business forward with new websites, Enterprise web applications, architecture and process tools. They need ideas and strategies to re-engineer backend systems, deliver mobile applications and create websites.
They have a technically agnostic approach to development which embraces C#, MongoDB, Angular, MSSQL, Jenkins, Octopus and Influx DB.
The successful Mid-Level Developer will need to have at least 3 years of commercial experience in C# and/or Angular.
Our client values learning, invention and creativity and want to create a team that is highly motivated and productive. Their culture is defined as being fun and professional. In addition to working hard and growing the business – they also like to have fun together at staff events and get involved in various charity fundraisers.
Benefits include 22 days starting holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (increasing yearly with length of service up to 28 days), Perkbox access with access to over 300 benefits and discounts, Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical Insurance with Bupa, Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution and minimum 3% employee contribution, Cycle to work scheme, Rising Star Mentoring Programme, a whole host of career development opportunities, vibrant social culture – pub nights, team building, team awards, summer/ Christmas parties and much, much more!
Role Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Developer
• Resolving and developing support and change requests to internal software systems
• Actively be involved with the continuous integration and deployment of external and internal projects
• Site reliability and performance (Monitoring, alerts, detailed error/outage investigation)
• Liaising with IT operations
Technical Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Proven commercial experience (3+ years).
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best practices.
Strong technical understanding of the following:
• Web services (Restful and SOAP)
• Software Design Patterns
• Database management, design and performance (MSSQL)
• Internet Information Services
Technical Skills and Qualifications Desirable:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
• Interests in another programming language (C++, Python)
• Interests or knowledge of messaging technologies e.g. RabbitMQ
• CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Deployment) tools.
• Windows Server Configuration.
• Target Process ticketing system
• Web services (Restful and SOAP)
• Less CSS
Find more Mid-Level Developer jobs in West Malling
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Mid-Level Developer job vacancies in the West Malling and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- Our ReferenceVR/02446J
- Location West Malling, Kent
- Specialism Software Developer
- Vacancy Type Full Time