Our client, a support and bespoke software/web development company based in Dartford, is looking for a Backend or Full Stack PHP Developer to join their small team.
This role would ideally suit someone who feels ready to leave the Junior Developer role behind them and gain recognition as a Developer, working their way towards a Senior Developer.
Benefits include regular pay reviews, Private health (with option to add family members), Free Snacks and Drinks, etc, Flexible working hours and Overtime, Contributed Pension, Staff discount on Technology items, Training books, video and courses as/when applicable.
Requirements for the role of PHP Developer Back-end or Full-stack:
· Minimum 2 years of experience developing OO PHP
· Understanding of secure Web Services using REST, SOAP, AJAX, XML, etc.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of web security & online attacks
· Working knowledge of Git is essential
· Understanding of Capistrano scripted deployment
· Understanding of SSH sessions and SSH Tunnelling
· Experience of MySQL and database performance
· Comprehensive understanding of the MVC model
· Ability to learn new bespoke MVC and procedural frameworks
· Java development beneficial
· Understand the use of PHP Namespaces
· Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time between them
· Willing to self-organise and stick to deadlines/milestones
· Accurate time recording for project billing is essential
· Be able to work both alone and as part of a team
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hr lunch.
Holiday: Starts at 28 days including public holidays, increasing by 2 days every 2 years.
Sick pay, soft drinks, snacks and private health available after 1 year of service.
Find more PHP Developer jobs in Dartford
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest PHP Developer job vacancies in the Dartford and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- Our ReferenceVR/02426J
- Location Dartford, Kent
- Specialism Software Developer
- Vacancy Type Full Time