To £60k DOE
Our client requires a Full Stack .NET Application Developer to take forwards its innovative and business critical Origination System and to develop new applications. Our client has always punched above its weight with software development; the Senior Management Team expects to be able to deliver software solutions very quickly and to the highest quality and security standards.
The role holder must be able to communicate with, understand and win the trust of the business, the Executive and external partners. They must also have the flexibility to react to the changing needs and priorities of a very flexible business while working within the overall business strategies.
- Flexible working – One third of your time working from home!
- Industry leading AXA backed Private Health Care with no excess.
- Generous Pension contributions of 4%.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Death in service.
- Social events (should you wish to be sociable).
- Dress down Fridays once a month.
- Supported Training and a CPD track.
- Free Parking
- Black Tie Christmas party and Summer Teambuilding events.
Key responsibilities of Senior Developer
- Ensure a delivery-focused and flexible approach to projects/deliverables, maintaining a high level of accuracy in estimation whilst coping with fluctuating requirements
- Ensure Technology is able to support the business in maintaining its reputation for fast and flexible software delivery
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements and resource allocation to the SMT, team managers and end users
- Establish and maintain regular face-to-face and written updates to the Management Team as required, team managers and end users regarding pertinent Technology activities
- Undertake other activities over and above those listed in the role profile, appropriate to your skills and experience
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
Experience and knowledge required for Senior Developer
- A minimum 3 years of commercial experience with C# and MS SQL Server are essential
- Excellent working knowledge of the Agile development framework.
- A background in, or strong understanding of, the IT development life cycle.
- Experience of managing large, successful projects.
- Experience of communicating with senior management and the executive, both in person and in writing.
- Data – Microsoft TSQL skills, including Stored Procs, required.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, comfortable with develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation, including the Executive.
- Excellent, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to question requirements, analyse problems, challenge assumptions, and propose practical, innovative and creative solutions, either alone or in consultation with teams and other departments.
- A can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Tidy and well-presented
- Open and honest
- Always looking to improve
Find more Senior Developer jobs in West Malling
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Senior Developer job vacancies in the West Malling and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- SalaryTo £60k
- Our ReferenceVR/02529R
- Location West Malling, Kent
- Specialism Software Developer
- Vacancy Type Full Time