Our client is seeking a motivated, proactive and creative C# Application Software Engineer, keen to learn and contribute to the development of software applications to control their state-of-the-art products. You will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology, creating advanced software applications in an Agile environment. You will be actively contributing your knowledge of modern software development techniques, and technology on diverse platforms. They are seeking a quality C# Application Software Engineer who can help them grow and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
Benefits for the role of C# Application Software Engineer include;
20 days holiday rising throughout service
Company Pension and Sick Pay.
There is great scope for professional development; to be trained and involved in various other projects.
Qualified Candidates for the position of C# Application Software Engineer will have:
· Minimum of 2 years programming experience gained in an engineering environment
· C# application development experience
· Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming techniques
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating system environment
· UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject
· Good communicator able to work co-operatively in a team environment
· Experience in UI development using WPF or WinForms is a plus
· Network programming (TCP/IP, UDP) is a plus
Find more C# Applications Software Engineer jobs in Dartford
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest C# Applications Software Engineer job vacancies in the Dartford and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent