Competitive, DOE + Benefits
Our client requires Software Engineers who are looking to develop their career into the challenging world of Enterprise Data Management.
The ideal candidate will be curious in nature and enjoy learning new things, with a strong background in Java (J2SE and/or J2EE) and a good understanding in some of the following areas; SQL, MySQL, Junit, Eclipse, Subversion, Maven, Big Data, Hadoop, RESTful, SOAP, Spring Boot, AWS, MongoDB, Elastic Beanstalk. Most importantly, you will be excited by the challenge of dealing with the ‘people’ factor and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that you will meet in your daily business.
After training you will be able to implement and configure enterprise information software, typically from the IBM, Informatica, or Semarchy Information Management stack. You will also be able to draw on a breadth of communication skills to evidence to stakeholders at all levels what you do with systems and data to enhance business benefit.
To apply you must:
· Enjoy learning new things. So much so, that you constantly seek out new challenges and treat failure as a chance to learn.
· Be a competent Java Developer.
· Be educated to graduate level, or a professional equivalent, in subjects which demonstrate a sound grasp of logic and reason.
· Have a sound grasp of computer science, probably demonstrated by qualifications.
· Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to show empathy, take control and extract all necessary information.
· Have a full valid driving licence.
· The ability to travel where required by the client/project in UK and overseas.
Find more Software Engineer jobs in Sittingbourne
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Software Engineer job vacancies in the Sittingbourne and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- Our ReferenceVR/02432R
- Location Sittingbourne, Kent
- Specialism Software Developer
- Vacancy Type Full Time