£30k – £40k DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced 2nd / 3rd line Support Engineer to join this well-established company based in Letchworth. Their clients are mainly luxury homes and Super Yachts and this role would very much suit an experienced and dynamic 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer who would embrace this opportunity to travel.
Currently they are rolling out MS 365, candidates would be actively involved in that programme and in developing further MS products and solutions for the company.
Working hours are 8 hours per day in Letchworth. Some weekend and out of hours work will be required.
- Opportunity to travel
- 20 days holiday plus 4 to 5 at Christmas
- 3% Pension contribution matched
Duties and responsibilities of the Support Engineer
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person, over the phone or using remote access)
- Setting up and maintaining accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Maintaining and running a help desk system
Required Skills of the Support Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 and best practices including:
- Detailed working knowledge of: SharePoint, Teams, Groups
- It would be helpful to have knowledge of PowerShell & PowerApps
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system
- Good knowledge of Apple products including Macs, iPads and iPhones
- Good knowledge of Android phones
- PowerApps experience would be an advantage
- Any Microsoft-recognised qualifications and certifications would be an advantage
- A technical, logical thought process
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- An ability to plan and prioritise
Find more Support Engineer jobs
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Support Engineer job vacancies in the South East. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.
- Our ReferenceVR/02484R
- Specialism IT Infrastructure
- Vacancy Type Full Time