Technical Consultant – MDM
Our client is looking to recruit a well-organised and highly-logical Technical Consultant with a proven track record of delivering Master Data Management (MDM) projects on time, to specification and to exacting Data Quality standards. The ideal candidate will be looking to enhance their career in the exciting world of Enterprise Information Management and enjoy the challenge of working with an ever-evolving technology stack.
As a Technical Consultant you will be travelling throughout Europe. You will be responsible for solution delivery and implementation, planning and developing solution architecture, development methodologies and technical environments for projects. Installing and configuring the latest MDM and Information Management tools, all while ensuring security, performance and the minimisation and resolution of defects. You may also be involved in pre-sales and proof of concept activity.
Most importantly, the role includes the challenge of dealing with the ‘people’ factor and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that you will meet in your daily business. You will be able to draw on a breadth of communication skills to evidence to stakeholders at all levels what you do with systems and data to enhance business benefit. You will need to express yourself clearly and concisely at the level of your audience, be they business people looking for business value, or technical experts looking for technical discipline and rigour.
To apply you must:
· Have a minimum three years of experience implementing and configuring Information Management solutions, such as:
o Informatica MDM or IBM MDM
o Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage.
o Informatica DQ or IBM Information Analyser, QualityStage.
o Orchestra Networks EBX
o Semarchy MDM.
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent, demonstrating a sound grasp of computer science
· Have a strong Java development background
· Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them technically
· Be experienced in structured problem-solving. Possibly by being trained and/or certified in a suitable methodology
· Be willing to travel throughout UK, Europe and other locations as projects require.
Find more Technical Consultant – MDM jobs in UK
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Technical Consultant – MDM job vacancies in the UK. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.