Technical Consultant – PIM
Our client is looking to recruit a well-organised and highly logical Technical Consultant with a proven track record of delivering Informatica Product Information Management (PIM) projects on time, to specification and to quality assured standards. The ideal candidate will have roots in Java Development, with experience in tools such as Informatica Product 360, Heiler and ActiveVOS.
As a PIM Technical Consultant, mainly traveling throughout Europe, you will be responsible for gathering functional and non-functional requirements, whilst interacting with business stakeholders to create end-to-end solution architecture. You will be prepared to ‘roll-up your sleeves’, implementing and configuring solutions which integrate effectively with upstream and downstream systems. All while ensuring security, scalability, performance and the minimisation and resolution of defects.
As you progress in your career here you will provide technical leadership, design and implementation guidance to colleagues and will be comfortable in leading projects from a technical aspect.
Most importantly, the role includes the challenge of dealing with the ‘people’ factor and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that you will meet in your daily business. You will be able to draw on a breadth of communication skills to evidence to stakeholders at all levels what you do with systems and data to enhance business benefit. You will need to express yourself clearly and concisely at the level of your audience, be they business people looking for business value, or technical experts looking for technical discipline and rigour.
To apply you must:
· Have a minimum of 3 years of practical working experience implementing Informatica PIM / Product 360 (P360) / Heiler
· Have experience designing and implementing ActiveVOS workflows
· Have significant Java development and Web Services experience
· Have significant relational database and SQL experience
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent, demonstrating a sound grasp of computer science
· Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them technically
· Be experienced in structured problem-solving. Possibly by being trained and/or certified in a suitable methodology
· Be willing to travel throughout UK, Europe and other locations as projects require