Trainee I.T. Field Service Engineer
circa 16k DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a college or university leaver to secure their first job in I.T. as a Trainee Field Service Engineer. Our client is based in Dartford.
They present a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, friendly and customer-focussed individual with a keen interest in technology to join a reputable company.
· Driving License and own transport essential (travel expenses paid)
· An Degree in IT or any related subject or CompTIA, CCNA, MTA, MCP, etc. qualifications
· Logically minded with good communication skills
· Experience fixing hardware issues
· Has the ability to learn quickly
Responsibilities in the role:
· Providing helpdesk and desktop support to clients across Kent
· Document the work you have carried out
· Fix and resolve issues with desktops, passwords and other IT related issues that may arise
Find more Trainee I.T. Field Service Engineer jobs in Dartford
Contact 1stChoiceJobs for other latest Trainee I.T. Field Service Engineer job vacancies in the Dartford and surrounding areas. 1stChoiceJobs is a specialist IT recruitment agency offering IT vacancies across Kent.